Monday 14 April 2014

My spring

 Despite my sea looks like this I heard the seagulls arrive yesterday morning. It is the promise of the summer; a whisper of the fact that some day the sea is open and blue. You can see it has started to melt.
 
 Despite my roads look like this there is just a little bit of snow anymore. The wather was foggy and wet today; even rainy. But it all only means the spring is here.
 
 Despite the roots of my roses are covered by the ice they have survived. They are alive.
 
 Despite it was raining it means the nature begins to wake up.
 
 And there it is. My first "something" for this spring. Wow! It is a flower but I am not sure yet which one. But still it is there.
 
Despite it is my spring I feel like this. I went shopping at my favourite yarn shop Pieni lankapuoti. My aim was to buy something else -which I did- but I also found something inspirating at sale. Later on more about this interesting yarn pictured above. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...