Thursday 24 April 2014

BlanketNo2 started

After far too many weeks I bought a craft magazine just for me. The chocolate I didn't need to buy, I just went to the bag that hide my Easter left over chocolate. Yummy! We all had fun on sofa.

 I started BlanketNo2. Also this is my own design. I guess I'll be doing it still by the next Xmas. So much of slow work and patience it seems to ask.

This is how the BlanketNo2 looks from the front side. As you can see I use two different kind of yarns. The beige is Novita's Nalle ( 75% wool, 25% polyamide). That funny furry thing is stella by teetee (60% acryl, 20% wool, 15% polyester). One ball of stella yarn weights 100g but means just 30 meters of yarn. One ball of Nalle weights 150g but has even 390 meters in it.

I am going to crochet with stella one row and five rows with that beige between each furry row.

So far it seems you could use it in both sides!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...