Wednesday 9 April 2014

Finally finished the Easter cards

Yes, I never thought making 10 Easter cards would take this long time before I finish them!

I don't send many Easter cards. Just few for relatives and families with children. The Easter card factory is always smaller than Xmas card factory but somehow it seems to take much more time. Why is that?

In few days I have not had time to stitch or do anything else a lot. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can steal an hour for myself...

Here's Easter cards 2014. I used stamped figures which I coloured and cut off. The dots are done by glue that glitters. You can buy such a dots as stickers but they are really easy to make so why to waste your money. The butterflies are actually from a bag; I took them off before I put the broken bag into the trash bin. I am against of the idea you need to buy everything to be able to make crafts. It really is not so. The world is full of useful materials. You just need to look around.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...