Sunday 20 April 2014

Carry on woolly secret

 My woolly secret is growing on. As you can see today my spring has been sunny. That hepls to grow my secret.

I have done something else for my woolly secret. Later on we'll see what will grow up from this box. And from the other three boxes. See, I planted four boxes. 

Despite it is Easter holidays I have had the need for my carry on project. It is going on well. But still there is work for my hook. This part of the project is boring. It is just the same, for many centimeters. I will add some white on it when I get this base finished. The yarn is Novita's Nalle and the design my own.

I also stitched a bit today. Just about 1meter of DMC stranded cotton. But it was enough to make more figure to my new project. It is again a secret project because it is going to be a special private gift so I can't show any pictures of it. But still, four shades done, many more to go.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...