Sunday 6 April 2014

Miss N's vest


Today I finished this cute vest for little Miss N. It is my own design. I used Makedonian Tonika's Mohera yarn  (100% polyacryl). I knitted the vest and crocheted the edges. The yarn has mohair type effect and it is not 100% smooth as you can see from the result.


These are Novita's teddy yarn which I bought from a sale some weeks ago.They include 45% wool, 30% polyamide and 25% acryl. Each ball include 100g.


Because I finished Miss N's vest I started new project. It is going to be a blanket. Again my own design. It is for living room use; you know -just sofa and me.... Yes I always have several projects going on at the same time. One carry on, one or two stitching and usually one knitting or crocheting for sofa moments (too big to carry on) and some other craft projects too...



... projects like card making; still the Easter cards. :) These are my dear Derwent Watercolour pencils; pack of 36. I simply love them. You just color, then you take your wet paintbrush and water the coloured parts. I am a control freak and real watercolouring is my nightmare. I can do it but I hate it. This is suitable way for me to do it. :) And no, the ink of the stamped pictures doesn't get messed up because I don't use too much water. It is not any special water proof ink. I just let it dry for a week or two before wetting it. ;)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...