Monday 21 April 2014

Easter time craft

My day started with home made tea. Meaning the memories from the last summer. These are self picked raspberry leaves which we dried up. It really makes a good pot of tea. So I made the pot of good hot tea and carried it to my veranda where I still am having Earth Hour Day.

Which means I had to wear woollen pullover over my pyjama, wrap myself in wollen blanket and set my feet into my fur slippers. Yes, my spring really may be different than yours. :)

So, with the tea I carried my gluten free home baked bread with ethical produced eggs...

...a little bit of chocolate for adult's taste and my carry on project.

Meanwhile adults were in the veranda and teen still sleeping Little Lady was camping on the living room's floor having a picnic. She sits by the electric radiator, on a woollen carpet, wrapped herself in a woollen blanket and wollen shawl which Santa Claus brough her last Christmas and she simply loves it (it is my design). Yep, it is still the spring and there is still the heating system going on. Just to save the nature, we keep it at +19 degrees and get warm up in other ways.

I decided to finish my carry on project today. I did the base and edges.

And I did the pockets...

I decided it needed some decoration. Because I got lazy I went to my storage. If you want to crochet but don't know what or don't have much yarn; crochet different kind of flowers for further use.

Crochet flowers will do just fine in many different kind of places and purposes.

Ta-dah, here it is, a case for hooks and needles. My own design for my very special friend K for her very special day. :D








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...