Friday 23 May 2014

Things from my hands and heart

Baking is fun only because you know you can have it  and eat it. I baked currant pie and chocolate cake. Both are my favourite.

On the day before yeasterday I finally finished my secret project and took it to the framer. She was not there. Also she needs to have a holiday. But she'll be back on Monday. Time ago she booked me in so the project should be framed in time.

I have finished (finally) also Yellow Heart. 4 more hearts to stitch. My design but the pattern is only in my head. I was seeking new needle and (yeppee) finally found my "ring". I was so so happy. Now I know where they both are.

On our Road Trip last weekend I started new scarf project.

Rasputin has been lively in his shorther fur.

Gynter doesn't mind anymore so scary much about carrying because he has learnt it leads to his most fun thing -digging in the outdoor fence. He could escape from this one so we watch him all the time.

Miss Viola (on the picture) and Miss Lulu are so curious about jumpping around outside.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...