Saturday 3 May 2014

Oulu Expo Day

It was ExpoDay today at Ouluhalli in Oulu, Finland. It was up to health & wellness, gardening and crafts. 

I found some hand made chocolate by Sate Herkkutuote. It is really difficult to find gluten free chocolate with different kind of tastes and spices. They make it so I must always buy a bag when meeting them somewhere. They do sell it via post orders too. :)

I bought one and only plant. It is Habanero Chili. Which definately is not for me...

...despite it is allowed to live in my house.

I was actually seeking some beads for special use. 

I have no design yet but the purpose and use for the item I will make.

I will make 20 small pendants of them for my chandelier.

On our way to the Expo I stopped at Kirjokas craft shop to get two shades of DMC. I usually order my materials aboard. But if I need to get  just one or two, I buy it from her. Her method is not to rob poor artesans. She sells stuff with reasonable price and takes care of there's alwasy something on discount too. At her shop you get proper custom service but she also understands what it means if you want just to look around.

And this is the fact I crashed at the Expo and had to take it home. So so true. :)








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...