Tuesday 20 May 2014

Hair cut day

I've been stitching my secret project. The last shade is going on so I am finishing it very soon. I aim to take it to the framer before the next weekend.

My WoollySecret had another interesting day today. One more creature moved into our BunnyBarn.

He is Gynter. And yes, he is a big boy already. I could call him a love child because few days ago I didn't know I was going to have him; and still yeasterday I was not sure will I let him move in. I need to start handling from the first steps but he has no choise. He needs to learn it all to get more freedom and I am sure that is excellent bonus from his point of the view. It will make him happy and so he hopefully will produce more angora wool for me. That's a fair deal.

Little Rasputin had his hair cut day today. I was time to shear his woollen fleece off for the 1st time. We didn't shear him nacked because it's still a bit chilly over the nights. He is alone in his cage so he can't seek warmth from other bunnies so he was allowed to keep his coat on with 3cm long hair. Fair deal. At the end it is his wool. And we got just a little bit of angora raw wool. He seemed to have a bit uncomfortable in his long hair so we needed to shorten it, but shearing it all off would have cool him down too much. So this was the compromise. We didn't want him to heaten up neither get cold.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...