Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Day Off

I had a day off; at home. It's been time since I had really honestly a day off. Even the dinner was easy, so I didn't need to bother much at all. That's why I had such wonderful relaxing crafty time with me only.

I started the day with painting.

We all have our own very special addicts. One of mine is wood boxes. People know it and I love it.

These are old bullet boxes. Just trash and would have ended up to be destroyed.

One had weird lid but that is not a problem.

I used old paints.

I painted them in...

...and out.

I need to let them dry proper.

Still my brains think it all the time. I had to go and find my old decoupage papers... We'll be back in business...

I started GreenHeart and stitched it for some time. This time I use Waste Canvas.

I did also some gardening. It is late spring time and my tulips look like this. They are in time.

This is how my BlanketNo2 looks at the moment.

I prepaired it for the next crocheting moment. New shade picked up.

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...