Thursday 29 May 2014

Decoupage, hearts & nails

 So here they are! Visible but unfinished.

The lids need hinges. Now they are just lids you lift away. In the original use they were just nailed to the boxes to avoid misuse.

I finished GreenHeart...

...and started with another BlueHeart.

What comes to my WoollySecret I am happy to tell that finally today I was able to cut Gynter's nails. I started yesterday and finished today. He was a bit unwilling to do it but I was smarter. He got a proper bouncing outdooring moment. He got very tired and then naughty me took the nailclipper and started the operation. Ha haa!

Jumping around had relaxed him. Training during the outdooring made him tired too. So he noticed it was just easier to let me do it. I asked a lot of respection and understanding what it means. He needed to trust in me and I needed to be worth of trusting especially on the moments he lost his faith.

I need to cut his nails often because they have got really long. I can't cut them too short because there could be some bleeding. When we shorten them little by little the veins pull back and at the end the nails will be short enough and kept in that way.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...