Wednesday 14 May 2014

Oh My Chandelier

These bead cords are from the lantern which my dear friend B. made for me far too many years ago. Broken already but had no heart to throw them away. I designed the pendants and add some of her spirit and now I see her every day.

I use old small body butter jars to store the beads.

And no, I didn't throw away the wire my friend B. had used. I will use it later in Xmas or Easter decoration crafts... Yes, recycling again. Let's save our planet!

My chandelier is a gift from Him. Unfortunately many of its red glass pendants have accidently got broken during the Wild Knight Wars in the Castle and Hunting Adventures in Africa.

I removed all the old decorations. And yes, stored them gently in a secret place to avoid magpies to steal them.

I finished handful of new pendants...

...and hung them one by one -using the old wire rings- to my chandelier.

It all matches so well with my new blue lace curtains.
 
It has something new, something old and something home made
 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...