Tuesday 13 May 2014

Heart Beat Beads

We did some beading today.

It is always so interesting to find out what is inside my boxes.
It was the time to do something with the beads I bought at Oulu Expo. I really need new decorations for my chandelier. I have been seeking ones at shop but have not fine any, not to mention ones I desire. So I designed some and made them.
I need three different kind of pendants for my chandelier.They come in three levels. This is the start of the upper one.




It is very easy to make some simple bead work.

Most difficult -in my opinion and life experience- is to make proper knots. There's far too many cases I have made very permanent knot only to notice an animal to escape... They never trust in my knots. For me it is easiest to find the right place for the knot in this way. I also use these "knot nests". They are like shells.When I close it up it keeps the knot inside and prevents it to open. In this way my bead work knots last. :)

HeartsHeartsHearts. 
Later on I will show you all of them and the chandelier itself.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...