Saturday 8 July 2023

BodyScrubSoap

I did HandMadeSoap in 2021. Now I did it again. This time I used -again- rose petals but also broken Sea Buckthorn seeds. Both herbs origin from my award winning garden. I used rose petals for balancing, calming, healing and refreshing. Sea buckthorn seeds I used for scrub effect of course but also for skin care and skin healing.

You can see small bubbles on the bottom side of the soap. The soap is upside down in my molds and the extra air bubbles born during the process rise up. I could cut them off but I let them be. They really don't matter if they are there, after the first use they'll be washed away anyway. 

It is very interesting that during the process -because of chemical reaction of soap and plant- rose turns out green, not red in soap making process. It scents like rose and buckthorn but looks like green because there is not used chemical dyes. 

I wrap them into baking paper and secure the pack by paper cord. Looks pretty indeed. The little one I will take to work as a sample work later in autumn when the schools start out again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...