Sunday 30 May 2021

Planting

 
Do you remember when I planted Sea Buckthornes into my garden? It is 3 years now. They have grown big and gave me tiny harvest already last year. They are doing so great that I bought one more, you can see it far left behind in the pic. It still is just a tiny baby but hopefully also it will enjoy its living here and grow. (Notice Nuka dreaming away on the terrace deck.)

I bought 3 new apple trees (at behind). We planted them at the end of my strawberry beds. You can see how I've created my strawberry beds on the grass. It makes weeding so much easier. I just mow between the beds and then weed a bit. 

Those 2 apple trees at front are the ones my mother-in-law has grown. It will be interesting see which they are. They usually never are the same from which you get the sprouts. Well, at least these should be able to survive because they are sprouts and wanted to sprout out up here in the north where apple tree doesn't grow much bigger than a man nor thicker than my wrist.

I bought few tomato plants from a friend. I moved also them into my green house. They lived indoors for a week but now they are out in the green house where it begins to be warm enough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...