Thursday 25 August 2022

UsefulGarden

This year I did something very special what comes to gardening. I have never done this before. I participated in the competition where they seek the most useful garden in Kemi. Always before they have announced the competition to find the most beautiful garden in Kemi or something like that. My garden is not anywhere near beautiful but I have always said it might be one of the most useful on the area. I was right. I won the 2nd prize in the competition.

Tuula Lokka Kukka&Design designed and made bouquets for the winners. I think they are very special and interesting! With the bouquet I received 200€ voucher to local super market. I already have an idea how to use it.

After the competition I am very happy and inspired. I have got new ideas how to develop my garden in the future to even more useful and sustainable direction to make it more functional what comes to the watering system.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...