Saturday 1 July 2023

Fidel Castro

In June 2023 I encouraged you to read a book that tells about Central America. For the challenge I chose Juan Reinaldo Sánchez's book The Double Life of Fidel Castro (in Finnish, mine). The book tells the story of Juan Reinaldo Sánchez, but more than that, it tells the hidden truth of Fidel Castro. To be honest, I was seeking a different kind of book that tells about Central America. I didn't want to read tourist guide books or any commercial items we've seen hundreds of pages. I wanted to read a beautiful story about the Central America written by a native born person. After reading this book I understand why it was so difficult to find that book. This book was recommended to me by Him and later Mr W. wondered if we can find such a book for me written by some Central American writer who don't live there anymore. Anyway, during the years I've been considering should I travel to see Cuba or not because it is quite far away. Now I know I won't. Read this to find out why.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...