Thursday 22 June 2023

ClassroomChair

At my new work my office chair was a bit worn out. It works perfect but the fabric is getting old. That's why I took it with me on one day when I left work. 

I needed a screwdriver...

and plier...

...to get rid of the staples.

I succeed with determined work.

I used the old fabric covers to create the patterns for the new covers.

On the next morning I took the chair back to the work with me. I am happy with the result. It creates a bit color into the classroom. See how the grey shade of the chair frame calms down the color shade and  a bit restless pattern of the fabric. I made this cover of the fabric which was donated to our adult education center. 

I have re-upholstered office chairs before on 2015 and they both are still perfect and in use at home. I did SeaSideOfficeChair and SummerOfficeChair but also MassageTable. If you want to save the nature resources and your money take a look at these posts to discover how to do yours. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...