Wednesday 1 March 2023

The Reading Challenge 2023 No 3

The Reading Challenge 2023 is here!

On 2023 I encourage you to read books from different places. No other rules but geographical location. You can choose the genre! 

March 2023 theme is Arctic!

When you google it you can see Arctic region includes many variable places including many different countries and cultures. I am living by the Arctic region and living Arctic life that impacts and determines everything I do. Still, also I find the Arctic region full of things I don't know because it is so plentiful, despite the climate and geographical location determine a lot. I have already picked up my book and must admit, I am confused with it!

If you are looking for an inspiration you can see Reading Challenges 2017, 2021 and 2022 include some books that base on or tell about Arctic region.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...