Monday 20 March 2023

JustInCase

Just take a look what I designed and made for my facial massage stones and rollers. I used 100% printed cotton fabric. I chose the fabric to remind about it that if you are in the need of a massage, you perhaps have been in the thunder or feel it arriving. But, I chose the fabric also to remind me where I come from, what I am made of and what is the purpose of the action.

I made two cases. One is for the stones and the other is for the rollers. I designed the cases to protect the equipment and prevent them to crack if hit something when transported especially in the cold climate.

I need more than one of each (stone and roller) when teaching the students how to use them. Usually the students bring their own ones but someone may always forget it so it is good the teacher has few spare ones.

Both cases have home made bias tape. There's tutorial for it so that you can do your own bias tape easily by yourself or make the matching one.

One case is for the facial massage stones. It is closed by proper velcro. The padded pockets are deep enough to prevent the stones to slip off by accident. 

The other case is for the facial massage rollers. The flap is closed by a permanent ribbon that has elastic band inside. The elastic band makes the fastening to stay better on and hold the flap better at its place when closed.

Also this case has pockets deep enough to prevent the rollers to slip off. Also, this case has padded pockets.

Both cases are full padded. They are easy to close and open but also transported in a bigger bag. Despite they are called facial massage equipment you can use them at any body part for the relief and relaxation for both physical and mental stress. You can use them warm or cold. (If inflammation, warm is not recommended because it provokes the inflammation.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...