Tuesday 21 March 2023

TabletWeaving

Interesting! See what I am up to. I am up to tablet weaving. It is even older method than band weaving in which you use the heddle (reed) instead of the cards which you use in tablet weaving.

I am making sample bands for my band weaving course in May 2023 where you can do either band weaving by the heddle or tablet weaving by the cards.

For the beginner I absolutely recommend -if started alone- simple band weaving by the heddle. Tablet weaving either is not impossible once you get it all into the order -what ever the order and staying in the order means.

The plastic clip seals are something modern  you can use in both of these ancient methods: tablet weaving and band weaving. Just make sure they are clean. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...