Friday 1 May 2020

MayDayCelebration

Despite COVID-19 and isolation it is time to C E L E B R A T E ! ! ! Last summer was quite hard and we hardly had enough harvest for our own needs. At this time of the year I can say it was just enough. We still have left exactly that much that we'll run out just when the next harvest season begins. I have just given away 2 kg of raspberries and 2 kg of chokeberries and that's all I can share. Despite the harvest was quite bad the quality has been great. The hops have given a good kick to my mead.

This year we made also churros with sugar donuts. Sugar donuts are traditional Finnish May Day sweet dessert. Churros are more exotic.

This time I don't share any gluten free churro or donut recipe. I am sure you can find them easily online. Instead I share you a tip how to make the holes in gluten free donuts cooked in oil. In gluten free  baking the eternal issue is how to get it off from your fingers. This way it happens easily. See the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...