Friday 8 May 2020

Buns

I just realized I have not shown you the promised pics of the hair and the dress yet. Unfortunately you won't see the proper pic of the dress because I don't have any which I could show you on public. Instead I show you just the hair I did myself for YoungLady. It consists of 3 buns. To get it fit and last, you just need to

  1. make 3 pony tails first very close to each others
  2. plait each pony tail
  3. form the buns one by one 
  4. pull O N E hairnet over it all
  5. use pins to fasten it all

You can see tons of hairstyle videos in YouTube. For sure you will find similar to this there too. The tips above are the ones I learnt when doing this and remember the time I needed to do Ballerina Hair for the ballet lessons and big shows.

I have blogged about another easy hairstyle with beading before.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...