Monday 11 May 2020

Tigers and stamps

After the penguin episode we needed something easy to do. That's why we chose this cute little 500 piece puzzle from a set of 3 puzzles we had bought from a supermarket.

I must confess I was totally positive surprised when we went to the supermarket to buy a puzzle and wellingtons for YoungLady. She had to come with me because I could not cut her legs off to test the boots. So, she was allowed to pick up a puzzle too. And what a surprise it was that right on that very moment a saleswoman was unpacking the delivery of puzzles and with the boring scene puzzles some extraordinary popped out too. W O W ! ! !

We were so happy and cheerful about this cute little puzzle. As you can guess, this was finished quite fast. After this we started the one He had bought us to brighten up my and YoungLady's home school and home office days.

I love letters and stamps. This 1000 piece puzzle was such a charming joy to both of us. It was also very educative and we learnt quite many old stamps of Finland.

We loved to do it but already from the begin we had a weird feeling. We always start with the edges but could not find each part for the edges. We seek and seek but no, the pieces were not in the box. Instead we found one very small and weird piece from the box. At the end we turn the house upside down, seek them under the fridge and oven... from every possible place. I have never ever lost a piece from a puzzle. Simply never. When he had checked out the house too we had to believe it, these 2 pieces must not have been in the box.

I contacted the company and told what had happen. I also send the pics from the puzzle. Believe or not but they sent us the two pieces we were missing out! It is extremely rare a puzzle misses a piece (if you have bought it new). I learnt that if any part is missing it is from the edge. It is because of the process of manufacturing the puzzles. It is so rare that we have never faced this despite making the puzzles over twenty years! I should try out lottery for the next!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...