Wednesday 25 September 2024

PinkRagRug

Another rag rug has been taken off from the cloth roller of my loom. It is a bit girlish and includes so many memories of me & Young Lady. It is my own design but born with the idea that I have only a limited amount of each recycled material.

It is made of textile industry left over material, old recycled linen, t-shirts and tricot sleepwear. Only the warp is made of brand new yarn. Because it includes my and YoungLady's old clothes from the time she was LittleLady it includes so many memories despite it is a brand new home decoration textile! It is FashionNOW and brings us happy memories!

Now it is rolled up and placed in a safe place to wait until the snow arrives. Then I plan to place it on our kitchen floor to bring some cheerful color into the arctic Polar Night Season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...