Wednesday 4 September 2024

OhMyLoom

 
By the arriving autumn the old green house has silenced from the summer guests. The visitors included animals: two happy young cats for 3½ months. They are full healthy and full of energy like only a healthy animal baby can be. That's why my loom faced devastation at one night when all humans were sleeping. Dear Pii was a bit upset because she lives behind the loom and has learnt it is not allowed to do anything but lean on them.

I have not cried for this yet but perhaps I will when I start to see if I can fix it... Only after doing something with this I can finish the last rug that fits around the cloth roller. I have started it and it is already for about 1 meter long. The problem is, because I use recycled materials, I have no material to be wasted if I want to follow the original design because that material is unique and I have it only a limited amount. Now I need to decide which is easier:
  1. undo the rug start, cut it all off and fix the damage and weave the rug again OR 
  2. cut it all off,  fix the damage and undo the rug start and weave the rug again OR
  3. fix the damage, finish the rug and cut it all off
Hmmm... I am going to try out the 3rd option but we'll see how it goes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...