Friday 20 September 2024

CutOff

It has been exhausting job for dear Pii to share her loom for common good. I have no time to weave all the time but she do enjoys for the moments I stop.

It all just amuses dear Nuka who loves to observe what all is going on in the world; near or far. Little-big-Pii is still her baby. Nuka doesn't get tempered easily but if someone upsets her baby she begins to get heated on, except if it is something that happens because of us humans. 

It has been a long way to weave rugs. There is now -I think 8- rag rugs around the cloth roller. The cloth roller turn out a bit heavy but I could easily roll on one more.

Except one more doesn't fit in anymore. There just is no room for anymore to warp anything around the cloth roller. I am quite surprised for how many rugs there are room around the cloth roller in my tiny looms. Originally I put on 30 m warp at the covid spring 2020. Many have been finished  but usually taken off after one or two. 

This time I could weave as many as needed or fit around the cloth roller because we won't place these rag rugs on the floors until the snow arrives. 

Now it all waits me there until next week when I should have time to take them all off one by one and tie the finishing knots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...