Thursday 28 July 2016

Gluten free BlueBerryPie

I love blueberries. The taste. The shade. So yummy in many ways. These are fresh wilderness blueberries. It is time for my own gluten free BlueBerryPie!

This is not paid advertisement or anything. I just happened to notice Creme Bonjour's new butter & olive oil margarine worked great with my own recipe! Perhaps it was this olive oil included and the dough was a bit of something else than a sticky goo. I had nothing else in my fridge and I am happy I tested this out on gluten free baking.

Base

Mix well together by electric mixer
200 g margarine
2 dl sugar

Keep on mixing well and add
2 eggs
5 dl gluten free flour mix (I use Semper FinMix)
2 table spoons baking powder

Spread the dough into a baking tray (approx 40 x 28 cm) covered by baking paper

Filling

Sprinkle 3 dl blueberries over the dough

Mix well by elecric mixer. Just so that it really is mixed up.
2 eggs
1 dl sugar

Add and mix well
400 g sour cream

Pour over the dough & blueberries and spread around well


Cook in 200 Celsius degrees / approx 30 minutes.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...