Saturday 2 July 2016

CuteLittleCard

 
I have bought old books from library some time ago. This is Väestöliitto's publication from 1993.  It is illustrated by Maija Ranta. The book has many cute pictures for card making. I paid only 0,20€ of the book and will get many pics for the cards from it.

I used double sided adhesive tape sheet (size A4) to make the picture get attached proper to the card. I did this in a bit different way to make you see how it happens. But usually I cut the sheet according to the paper. Then I peel off the upper layer of the sheet and place the picture on it. That makes the picture to get attached on to the tape sheet. Then I cut the picture out of the paper according to the edges. Then I peel off the back ground of the tape sheet and place the picture on desired position.

This finished CuteLittleCard wishes HappyBirthday with BabyBlanketNo4.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...