Sunday 7 February 2016

Triple Structure Collar

I designed and knit one more collar. This time I started with neck part. In it used single cables.

But this project had very unfortunate destiny. I had already discoursed with Nuka about my yarns and craft projects.

She knows when they smell like me they really are mine and she has no right to touch them. But now I had just started new ball of yarn about which we had not talked about yet. She had taken it meanwhile I was outside doing some snow removal duties despite I had just arrived home and didn't came in to take her out. She didn't understand I need to shovel  a bit to get in... Well, it took 20 minutes.

So she had taken my brand new yarn ball and mixed it all up. I know it seems like Cat did it but it was Dog because it has her fur in it all over! But in honor of her I need to tell only 18 stitches had ravel out. Immediately she had noticed "oops, this is fastened to mom's craft" she had let it be.

It took almost two hours of me to get it all sorted out again. I am happy it had no slobber at all and no any damages to the yarn. just totally mess.

So, at the end I was able to finish it. The back side has crocheted flap to make it to be thicker and warmer for neck & shoulder area.

The front flap is knitted. It is a bit thinner and settles better under other clothes on a cold winter day.

I don't know which yarn I used because I found it in my storage and the banderol was missing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...