Thursday 11 February 2016

Gluten free GarlicBread

Since my Coeliac Disease diagnose I have not been longing for good old traditional Finnish Rye Bread. I have been dreaming about good old garlic French Loaf. All those I can buy from shops are weird and cost more than a fortune. That's why I have -during these years- ended up solving it out by baking it by MySelf.

It looks right...

...and feels right... and yes, tastes as right as it can ever be.

It is my own GarlicBread!

Just add and mix in the following order

5dl warm water
11g dry yeast
1-3 crushed garlic clove mixed to 1/4dl olive oil
1 tea spoon salt
500g white gluten free flour mix (I use Semper FinMix)

The dough is loose, spoon it into the bread pan.

Fry in 175 Celsius degrees for approx 40 minutes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...