Wednesday 17 February 2016

Made In France

Already on 2011 I told you about this book. I used to borrow it from Kemi City Library. For few years I have had it as my own. And I even bought one for a friend. This is absolutely excellent book for cross stitching.

It is Made in France by Agnes Delage-Calvet, Anne Sohier-Fournel, Muriel Brunet and Francoise Ritz. (Finnish: Kirjo punaista, valkoista, sinistä). It bases on authors' French books  Bleu & Blanc and Rouge.

This book introduces many and more simple charts that can be finished with low cost without looking cheap. If you have money only for one cross stitch book; this is the one you should buy. It has basic instructions and so many designs even for Christmas. Just let your imagination free with these pages!

Definitely something you M U S T have. If you find it at second hand; by as many as you can and give as a gift to stitching friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...