Saturday 28 June 2014

Dangerous loops

The Saimaa ringed seal is endangered mammal. Its only enemy is human being. How dangerous we are? Still many are afraid of birds, butterflies, lizards, sharks, kittens... and doesn't mind about walking through the crowds. (I have stitched it also on a CreditCardHolder.) (My own design <3 )

Loops are cute, warm but dangerous in the wrong place. In my BlnaketNo2 they are there where they supposed to be -warming up my freezing winter nights. I still have plenty of time to finish it.

I so love my favourite yarn shop. On the other day when I popped in the lovely lady had saved me one more teetee stella ball for my own designed blanket! She had been cleaning the store and found one more. I so love that service.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...