Saturday 14 June 2014

Pretty pot holder

During July I have drop in few times to my favourite yarn shop Pieni lankapuoti. There is always something on sale so it is interesting go to see the new trends and finds.

One of my finds is Italian Adriafil's Fiore trends 100% cotton yarn (50g / 90m). This is shade no 085. It is white but not blank, it has shades from pink to turquoise. The shades all together form out tender surface.

I decided to create just a flat surface to let the shades make the impression. I crocheted a pot holder for a gift to welcome special people move close to me. It is my own design.

I used Marks & Kattens ECObomull 100% cotton yarn for finishing. This is shade no 102 and it is bright white. It matches well with Fiora trends and calms it all down.

I crocheted three different kind of flowers to make it look a bit romantic and country styled.

It looks like this from the front side...

...and like this from the back side.

I made also a small loop that it would be easy to hang it somewhere around the kitchen.

The loops is on the back side but still there and easy to use.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...