Wednesday 2 July 2014

Rainy Day

If you remember little Rasputin had his Hair cut day at late May. He was allowed to keep his coat with 3cm long hair. Now he looks so furry. But still he has not too hot. The last weeks of June were recorded to be the coldest in 50 years. I must confess July doesn't seem to make any difference. Despite many days have been sunny it has not been warm. The wind is blowing from the NorthPole.

Actually today it suddenly started to feel like autumn. It put up a storm with a lot of rain. So, the bunnies had indoor day after a while. Despite it has been very cold June there has not been many days the bunnies were not allowed outside. But today was absolutely NoOutDay.

While I was cleaning the cages I let Gynter to jump around inside their SummerCottage. He is tidy so there's no need to worry he messes around more than I do. Can you notice his nose and the white spot on it? He peeks under the girls' cage. He loves to dive under the cages and crawl around. I bet he imagines he goes around in a tunnel. He pops under and out, around and behind.

He is a mysterious rabbit. I bet he uses o'clock. See, usually after 30 - 40 minutes of having fun out of his DearCage he volunteer goes to rest back into his nest. He is GreatOrganizer -almost obsessed. Daily after cleaning his cage (made by a human) he checks out the places and puts everything back there where they supposed to be. Every hay, every pellet, every branch, every pile and every hole. I must confess I love to make him busy so I make it all look like I want it to look if I'd live there. <3 I don't tease him. I arrange him some activity to keep him fussy and energetic. That he would have something to do in his own world.

The BunnyGirls Lulu (on the right) and Viola (on the left) love their new obstacle. They chase each others over and under it. This picture is from a sunny day. Today the girls were a bit afraid of the drumming rain on their SummerCottage's roof.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...