Saturday 21 June 2014

Wool in fibres and yarns

More WoollyAdventures have been going on. This is Lulu's 1st big BunnyJump in the BigBigWorld. She was braver than we ever believed. She loves her sister Viola and is annoyed if she is away. But on her 1st WoollyAdventure she didn't miss her too much. There was Gynter with her (of course far enough to avoid the accident to happen). Gynter is so used to these WoollyAdventures and doesn't mind so much about all the happenings in the wild. Lulu has been outside a lot but in a fence. Slowly she has got used to all the sounds and smells. She is not gutless but prefers Viola to try it all out first. Now Lulu is finally ready for the WoollyAdventures. <3

 I know I have not finished the BlanketNo2 yet but still I started BabyBlanketNo2 which is my own design.

I am using GrannySquares in it...

I finished my last scarf with these shades. (Yep, my own design.) This is for your special day Dear B. ;)

I never desire to have farmed flowers during the cold season. I never expect roses or other beautiful plants to cheer up my Polar Nights. I have my flowers in the garden and from May to September-October I can daily enjoy about them. On the summer monts I expect these little sunshines to appear into my house every now and then. Convallaria majalis is one of my favourite free groving flower.

Top of all is Trollius europaeus.

Happy MidSummer time to everyone!
XOXOXO


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...