Saturday 27 August 2016

Play It Again

Sometimes you just think you need something but on some weird way it takes time to make it happen. I have needed a bag for CD's to be carried around at work for few years!!! Now I created my own design CD-bag.

It must be a padded bag to protect the CDs. And it must be opened and closed easily but safe and sure.

It also must be a bag that is easy to carry in hand. Here the closing system forms also a small handle to be hold. So many features that it is no wonder I have not put my hands on it before. Until now when I realized how I should make it to come true.

The bag is made to keep up its form that it is easy to pack it up again. It is made up exactly for 6 CDs.

Now I have it and I am proud of myself that I finally made it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...