Tuesday 26 April 2016

YogaMatBag1

 
It all started on August the 23rd, 2014. Very soon I ran out of yarn and didn't find any to fit well with these blue GrannySquares and then forgot it all. Every now and then I crashed at these three squares only to forget them again...

...until this April I started to work with it. I was wondering can it really be so that nothing fits!?! So I just took my left over yarns and started to design, crochet & design. First of all I crocheted the bottom.

Then I crocheted all the way up...

...I crocheted the mouth of the bag, fastening system was made... the bag got the strap and the decorative flowers...

... and ta-dah! Sooner than I realized it all was finished. My own design YogaMatBag1 so long time after YogaMatBag2.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...