Tuesday 12 April 2016

Anne's Drawers

I've been working a bit with Anne's furniture. I managed to find this for Her. Years ago I got pack of Scented Drawer Liners from MyEnglishFriend as a gift. I still had one sheet of it left. It was far enough for Anne's Drawers.

Such beautiful PastTimesDesign! When I got this here was no such thing available in MyWorld. We had Drawers Liners; but not English style, not to mention scented ones!

I've been trying to seek information about Anne of Green Gables on internet. So far no succeed. She seems to be very special one because she is a treadle sewing machine but she has electric lights and embroidery abilities. She is Husqvarna automatic 51A. Stamped with Crown and Vapenfabriks. Still she has proper carpenter's work everywhere.

English drawer liners fit so well with her style!

Yesterday I called to the mechanic and he told me to call one week before I have business by Arctic Circle so he'll make sure I'll get Anne back home at the same time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...