Saturday 23 April 2016

SecretStitching

Since last weekend -for a week now- I have had a secret stitching project. MrW asked me to do something very extremely special for DearE for Her graduation day. It is His gift,  I just promised to do it for Him because He doesn't stitch despite we are related.

I don't own the copyrights for the project so it definitely is not my design despite I turned it all out into cross stitch project. So far I have worked with it for 10-12 hours and only now it is ready to be started with cross stitches. It has been pretty demanding project despite it includes converting a picture to cross stitch chart by using computer program which is designed for doing also that. It has taken so much time because it is up to graphic design & figures and I want to remain all that and salute the original designer & original idea. So it has demanded all my best and a bit more. Usually I convert my own pics in an hour or two. I know what I designed so it is easy. Now I am after  another designers vision, opinion and personal touch so it demands a bit more.

The result is the project finished size is 45 x 45 cm. It includes 23 391 stitches. I will use 14ct Aida (white) and I already went to MyFramer and she was so kind that she booked me in already despite no single cross stitch is done yet. I went to her this early because I want it to be framed in time. I have 4½ weeks of time to finish this project to get it in time to framer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...