Thursday 21 April 2016

Getting on with Helga


Since Helga found out Anne of Green Gables moved in she has started to feel better. I dusted her once again. It didn't seem to help her a lot and we still had some  disagreements. I opened her more and dusted even better only to found out I have been dusting her so well that almost no dust at all was deeper inside her. I oiled her and O O O P S ; one screw fell in deep inside her. I had to shake her upside down to get the screw back. I succeed, closed her up and I don't know which helped most; dusting, oiling or shaking her upside down but since that she has been working better. Until today...

...Helga's presser foot lifter had some troubles. It didn't got stuck, not at all. It just didn't work. No matter how I lift it up or down nothing happened despite the lift handle moved. So, it was time for another even more proper opening! Well, I got it fixed up. And yes, I am very proud of MySelf. I know nothing about the cars but sewing machines I can fix up. Well, I found out Helga indeed is made of steel, she just have plastic cover and few plastic parts. And I found out her embroidery system works similar like Anne's. Anne just has it all more primitive.

Don't you ever try to fix your sewing machine if you are not sure what to do! You can break it all up even more. If you dust it make sure all the electricity is off and the machine is not attached to the plug! Opening the covers usually causes the fact the guarantee is not valid anymore!!!!

Today at walk I had my camera with me and here's some pics for you from Kemi's spring time life by the sea. It's still a bit icy but so blue!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...