Monday 5 October 2015

What'sOnOctober?

Well, at least it is colorful world...

...with just a little bit of frost. (My angora rabbits just love it! On the mornings they can not wait me to let them out.)

But most of all She loves October. October is confusing. October makes Her to do all her best and even more... just to behave HerSelf.

No, She doesn't do it for me. Neither for Him. Only because She desires to have some. See, it is MooseHuntingSeason going on. Most for me, some for her... WildGame; organic happy moose meat.

The most important role for me in MyVeryOwn kitchen during our OctoberFest is to be TheBagLady. Here's some cat food. Nothing I could eat unless being extremely hungry. But She loves it. More it schrunches in your teeth the better it is; at least in Her opinion.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...