Tuesday 13 October 2015

GrowingWool

Despite of OctoberFrost my rabbits still love to go outside. Despite I allow them to do so in their covered outdoor fence the white angora rabbits are still white. I have groomed them for the last time at the end of August when I sheared their wool! After that no brushing at all. This week I am going to cut some wool around their faces and paws and YoungLady will brush their wool in the same operation.

They are very tidy animals. Only their noses prove they are allowed to dig and jump around. Only dirt spots they get are always around their noses.

Of course they take many naps during the day but they also have WildChaseSessions.

My ContinentalGiant rabbit Sandy has started to grow wool too. It is very soft and fluffy; short (1-2cm) but it is there. Yep, it is no wonder. Every animal grow wool here. Even the finest horses.

This wool rises up her hair a bit to stand straight up. Can you notice it. You can not see the wool, but the hair looks different than before when it was smooth.

In her neck the wool can be seen a bit better.

But Sandy is a rabbit to hear all your worries. She really can hear it all. Despite her ears have started to grow wool too. I must confess I was a bit worried about her ears mixed with MyArcticWinter. I do know we have hares and they all have long ears but still... No worries now, she grows wool all over. Perhaps AuntLulu has adviced her to do so. AuntLulu has also helped Sandy to make her nest and NOT to wee around there. It was a hard lesson but now Sandy knows if you have a pretty house you are allowed to wee only in one corner of it IF YOU REALLY NEED TO WEE THERE. But AuntLulu knows it all best so I can noy blame on her. There would be a disaster without AuntLulu.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...