Wednesday 14 October 2015

ComputerDoctor

Another pair of long woollen socks has been finsihed. They are made of Novita 7 veljestä yarn (75% wool, 25% polyamide) (150g = 300m). My own design for my computer doctor. Lately I have had huge problems with all kind of machines. My smart phone, my laptop... Nina has been helping me out so it all feels so much easier now. She also gave me official permit to delete my broken phone by hammer to make sure none will have access to all my open data which was left on before the accident happened. I am really lucky I don't keep anything important stored in only one place. Only phone numbers were lost. I thought they were on my sim-card but no they were not. Thanks to internet and other machines I can collect them all again. But lesson of past weeks is: NEVER STORE anything precious only in your phone... or computer. It might be it just stops working before you have time to do the back up files... And it might be nothing can be rescued. They don't always warn you that they plan to sing off themselves...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...