Tuesday 25 November 2014

Swapping wee and other activities

Last weekend I had my latest CarryOn project with me in Rovaniemi. Still not finished but you can guess what it is going to be for Me&MySelf. (My own design.) :)

Today morning when I went to clean up the BunnyHotel this cute sight was waiting for me there.

Thanks to Villa Laurila I can make the difference between bunny boys and girls. I tried to peek which one is which but they really have so tiny places that with a good imagination I can say it for sure at this state when they are 4 weeks old. :)

As I told earlier Mr Rasputin HimSelf has been a bit naughty. We have been nagging at him that despite he is living in his BachelorBox there is no reason to poo and pee all around his VeryOwnWorld. At the SummerCottage he was almost as tidy as Gynter (on the picture above) but after moving into the BunnyHotel he seemed to think there is a life time long party going on. Of course Gynter on his other side and the PrettyBunnyGirls on the other side encourages his marking around. But he has 3 litter boxes so that would definately be enough.

But on one morning I got a genious idea.

After cleaning the boxes we put a bit of Mr Gynters pee into Rasputin's litter boxes and TA-DAH!!!! Mr Rasputin got worried and since that his behaviour has been excellent what comes to poo&pee-case. For sure Rasputin still gets his litter boxes scent by Gynter's adorable BuckPerfume but just few drops anymore.

If this solves the problem of marking bucks I should start to sell Gynter's pee in home delivery packages! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...