Saturday 8 November 2014

Knitted PhoneCases

Also these are my own design. They are knitted PhoneCases. I have many of these to be sold at HM Hermanson's.

I have been working hard with my VerySecretXmasProject.

I also started new cross stitch design which I am not going to show you yet. But I can tell you it is up to white, green, glitter, polar bears, bunnies, wolves and some other animals.... The designing is on its way, few things to be done, then I can print it out and start to stitch. But working with it is not at the moment number one on my list...

Tomorrow I should be able to start -despite it is Father's Day in Finland- making tiny bags for Advent calendars. They never had them, just ring where I hang the chocolates. But it would be so easier to have tiny bags where I could just slip in those suprises. It would mean less work on every comming Xmas season. So, this year it is one of my aims. And I have finally made acceptable plan for me to make it true.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...