Saturday 1 November 2014

HotWater BottleCover

Few years ago my friend gave me hotwater bottle as a gift. As you can see I have been using it a lot.

This is how it looks without the cover.

I decided to use these to make new cover for it. There's my own design St. Lucia cross stitch picture. You can find free chart of the cross stitch design to stitch your own St. Lucia.

I used old recycled 100% woollen Swedish army fabric. I draw the pattern by using the bottle itself as a guidance.

I made the lining too. The cover needs to be thick to avoid burns and keep the water hot as long as possible.

I didn't draw paper pattern but used all the time the bottle to "stay on map".

This bottle is not big. Only my hand fits well in.

I closed the bottom by using velcro.

Also this is my very own design. Information about it also at On Tour site.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...