Friday 11 July 2014

My Abigail

Here is some fabric I don't need. There's old Laura Ashley fabric. 21 years ago I bought it from a local fabric shop to sew curtains for my own room. It was damn expencive and no discount in any case. But anyway I bought it. Now it is going to have new life. The pink fabric is left over piece from princess styled curtains for a baby girl.

And here's some patterns and cut pieces for Abigail.

Abigail is a little creature named after one special baby girl born far away. 
<3

Abigail is my own design inspired by the mouse you find at here. But it is not a copy. I draw my own pattern and used my own ideas for Abigail. Later on I will make more of these and sell them on street markets to afford my bunny hobby to produce ethic angora wool.

Abigail has cute little tail...

...and little big ears to hear all the secrets like my bunny heard. <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...