Sunday 23 March 2014

New crocheting project

Today I started new crochet project. It is my own design again.I am not going to tell you what it will be. But later on you will notice. I use Novita's Nalle woollen yarn. It is going to be such a carry on project. I can take it with me where ever I go and need to wait. Waiting is boring so I always have these carry on projects going on.

Today I also finished one more scarf of my own design which you can see here. For this scarf I used different yarn for the scarf itself but Novita's pampula for the edge. It's lighter material in this time than the original yellow one and also the colours are different. I can't picture it here because it is a gift for someone. :)

And my stitching too is progressing. Slowly but still progressing. Unfortunately it got too dark to get proper picture of it with good light before I stopped stitching today. It has many light/pale shades so natural light makes good to get it all pictured out well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...