Thursday 27 March 2014

Craft in spring

Today I have done all my daily duties but still had some time to do a bit of craft. Could it be any better?


So, I was on a walk with my dog. During the walk I went to check out something that is connected to my woolly secret. Can you guess what's going on?




After the walk we came home and I started to stitch a bit. It is a picture of my dog. Now you can see the figure of it better. There's snowy background and a bit of winter sky.



After finishing stitching I started to design new big project. It is called Arctic Dream -at least so far it is called that. :)

 

And she helped me all the time. In my opinion she could have kept her paws somewhere else but this was the best place in her opinion. Well, she would rater sit on my stitching but because she is not allowed to and she needs to be far enough to keep her hair away; she agreed this -or made me to agree....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...